Monday 4 April 2011

No obligation Book Club

If you are anything like me you love the idea of joining a book club but feel pressured to read the book in a certain period of time as well as reading something that you have no interest in.


So join me in my NO OBLIGATION BOOK CLUB. I will be reading a variety of books and then I will post my reviews under the "book review" page. You can then post your own thoughts on the story (loved it/hated it ...whatever...)  on my home page when I announced that I have finished. I like knowing what other people think :)


I would also like to mention that I have no idea how long I will take to read each book, sometimes It is a week sometimes a month or even longer. Just check back frequently.


Best part is that you don't have to read each book, skip it if you have no interest, or if you don't finish it no one has to know ;)


So starting today I will be reading "THE WEDDING GIRL" by MADELEINE WICKHAM. Grab a copy and follow along!


Please also read my other reviews. I keep em all short and sweet.



PS: STILL NO POOP from little Gooberfish...14 days and counting!!!

1 comment:

  1. I read water for elephants. I absolutely LOVED this book. I wish it hadn't ended and kept going.

    ReplyDelete