1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Yes. Which is alarmingly geeky early. We are usually in bed around 9:30 or 10:00. After we bath the gooberfish, read him a story, I nurse him, then the family is ready for sleep.
We have stayed up later than Gooberfish to watch a movie but the inevitable happens:
1. I fall asleep halfway through
2. I drag myself around the next day cursing the fact I went to bed at midnight, got up for two nursing sessions and was up with Gooberfish at 6 AM.
2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
None. For the most part, my hubby bares a little soul patch which is about all I like. The rest just makes kissing a scratchy event!
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
I really can't think of a bad vacation. I am broke enough that I have learned to love any chance to get away from home for awhile.
ohhhhh...wait.... I just remembered this one time when I was about 7 or 8 and my family drove to Drumheller, AB to see the prehistoric park. I was SOOOO sick, I remember hardly being able to keep down a glass of water and barfing all over the floor in the reptile exhibit room.
I apologize for whoever had to clean that up.
4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
I don't remember... sorry :(
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Depends which one.
Disney = Heck Yes!!!!!!
Roll into town carnyville = scary
I like a good theme ride, which is why I love Disney, the rides actually amuse me.
Any other place the rides make me dizzy and I have a feeling of disappointment mixed with that barfy feeling I mentioned earlier
Lovely thoughts to end the blog.
Me and my favorite mouse