Tuesday 12 April 2011

Meet Moochie

I have omitted a member of my family until now, and I sincerely apologize to him.


This is Moochie:

Moochie is a 6 year old male who has been with my husband and I since we first moved in an apartment together when were just boyfriend/girlfriend .... awwww......

Moochie is very special, he has 6 toes on each paw, each toe has a claw and he knows how to use them all very well.

He has a bit of a temper but he never met his father so I just blame it on daddy issues.

Recently Moochie got in a fight with a stray cat (another lovely addition to our move: the town with a thousand strays). We will be taking him to the vet tomorrow to get checked out. He was limping pretty bad. Poor guy.
who would want to get in a fight with this?:




1 comment:

  1. Awww Poor Love! I've got a soft spot for cats but my husband doesn't so I've ended up with birds and hermit crabs.

    Point taken on wishing for cold weather! LOL I don't think i would want to be inside that much or that cold when I go out.

    Thanks for the post. Hope Moochie is ok and feeling better. He will get the better of that stray nex time!

    ReplyDelete