1. What is your current favorite tv show?
"How I met your mother", I really love this show it it always
funny and I love how they will mention something one episode
and it will come up again 8 episodes later...very well written!
2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
I gave myself a haircut when I was four.
Yup, I cut them bangs alllll they way to my scalp.
Not pretty at all.
Needless to say hairdressing never appealed to me.
3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
As a "tween" I wore some of my mom's chunky platform heels from the seventies, I thought I looked pretty hip. Plus it gave me another four inches (I was already pretty tall) so I thought I could pass for at least 16 or 17 when I was only 14.
Not so much.
4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
I make my own baby food and I use cloth diapers.
Thats pretty fun.
5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
It might be cheaper to fly with the way gas prices are here.
Depends on what I am doing I guess. If the destination is
across the country I guess I would fly just so I could get there
quickly and spend my time there. But if I want to take my time
and see a lot of sights driving is not bad either.
Last weekend before summer break.