Friday 10 June 2011

5 ? Friday!

Thanks for the 5 ? Friday, it saves on brain power...



1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?

I am not a race car driver or movie star or model but I know somewhere along the line I wanted an amazing husband with great kids. 

I got the perfect man and we have one wonderful son.

We are working on our litter, but that takes time ;)

2. What is one must have item for the summer?

For the past 3 or 4 years I have owned the same pair of croc sandles (not the original croc shoes) and I LOVE them. I would cry if I ever lost them, I wear them ALL THE TIME.
I would invest in another pair but they seem to be a rare find...

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)

My babe is too young for that question but as I teacher I honestly say to relax and enjoy summer for what it is. You get very few precious summers with no worries as a kid and I think it should stay that way.

With that said hubby and i are both avid readers, we read almost every night. I want my kids to see that and when they can read on their own I would like them to do it as something fun for spare time.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
I puree and freeze produce for my son's meals, I also give him fresh stuff. 

For myself I wonder if my local grocer doesn't do it already...the produce here is nasty 

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?

Sigh...I must say that I usually don't. I enjoy lounging around drinking coffee and blogging or taking care of my son's or husbands needs before I even think about tending to myself.

BUT If I do get up and at em'   I find that I feel more energetic...

whatever i am a stay at home mom for the time being I will relax as much as I want :)

Happy weekend all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment