Friday 17 June 2011

5 ? Friday!

Yay! Friday...best day of the week...can't wait till hubby makes mickey waffles tomorrow :)



1. What is your favorite summer time activity?

Eating BBQ food stuffs and sitting around a campfire. 

I love food and I am lazy hahaha.

This just brings good warm fuzzy feelings to my heart. I spent MANY hours growing up just sitting around a campfire and I enjoyed every minute of it :)

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?

Uhhh...I just try to find something that can be used in an HE front load washer. Hubby is sensitive to some brands...on sale is always a good thing

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?

See question #1.

My favorite dinner is the one I don't have to cook. Hubby is the skilled BBQ king so I let him take over in that area. 
The bonus with BBQ is there is way less to clean up :)

4. Do you have any talents?

Oh many!  I can change the yuckiest poopy diaper without batting an eye. I can go for days with 1-2 hours of sleep. I can clean a house, cook dinner, and take care of an infant while making it appear as though I have done nothing all day...
The list goes on
I am also good at art 
reading 
wasting time
shopping


5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?

I have actually wished this many times, for different areas.

Currently I wish I was an expert landscaper/gardener.

I would like to have the most awesome backyard imaginable but I need some more know how...

and money...



Happy Friday Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment