Friday 20 May 2011

Yay! 5 ? Friday

So I read these on another blog and I LOVE doing stuff like this so without further ado here we go!!!




1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?

Yes. Which is alarmingly geeky early. We are usually in bed around 9:30 or 10:00. After we bath the gooberfish, read him a story, I nurse him, then the family is ready for sleep. 

We have stayed up later than Gooberfish to watch a movie but the inevitable happens:

1. I fall asleep halfway through

2. I drag myself around the next day cursing the fact I went to bed at midnight, got up for two nursing sessions and was up with Gooberfish at 6 AM.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?

None. For the most part, my hubby bares a little soul patch which is about all I like. The rest just makes kissing a scratchy event!

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?

I really can't think of a bad vacation. I am broke enough that I have learned to love any chance to get away from home for awhile.


ohhhhh...wait.... I just remembered this one time when I was about 7 or 8 and my family drove to Drumheller, AB to see the prehistoric park. I was SOOOO sick, I remember hardly being able to keep down a glass of water and barfing all over the floor in the reptile exhibit room. 

I apologize for whoever had to clean that up.



4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?

I don't remember... sorry :(

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

Depends which one. 

Disney = Heck Yes!!!!!!

Roll into town carnyville = scary


I like a good theme ride, which is why I love Disney, the rides actually amuse me. 

Any other place the rides make me dizzy and I have a feeling of disappointment mixed with that barfy feeling I mentioned earlier


Lovely thoughts to end the blog.

Me and my favorite mouse



No comments:

Post a Comment