Friday 6 May 2011

Serious Warning

This momma has come to the realization that I soon need to cut the cord, hand over the reigns, let go....


my baby has outgrown his bassinet 


When I purchased it I did not carefully read that it only holds up to 15 lbs. 


15 lbs.!  Thats it... 5 months later and his little bed is obsolete. 


But I'm not ready. Not at all. 


I like him being rightnexttome. 


I like hearing him breath and sigh throughout the night.  


I like waking up to him sucking his thumb waiting patiently for me to feed him.


I know it will take more for me to make this transition to his own room than it will for him. his own crib....sigh...


I wonder how concrete that warning sign is?  


Surely he can stay snuggled in his bed for another 5 months or 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment