Monday 9 May 2011

My Curse

I believe that everyone has that something that just follows them around like a rain cloud ready to pour on the parade.


Some people always manage to pick out the worst movies (hubby I'm looking at you)


Some people cannot buy a good pair of shoes without something going wrong (mom I'm looking at you)



Some people cannot buy a used vehicle without something falling apart on it (Bro I'm looking at you)


We all have it.


Its a curse of something. 


Mine is telephones.


I cannot buy a home phone that will last more than a year maybe two at the very most.


I have lived on my own for just over 10 years. I have had a different home phone every other year. 


So what am I going to do about this??


I quit.


Yep, that's right. I'm a big ol' quitter. 


I'm quittin' and I'm never lookin' back. No more home phone for this momma. 


I will finally take the plunge and get a cell phone, one for me, hubby already has one. 


downside: telling everyone we have a different #


upside: no more losing hubby at walmart 


Now to pick out a phone...



No comments:

Post a Comment