Monday 28 March 2011

Welcome

I put the arrow into its dedicated spot and take a moment to caress the the feathers before I pull back on the tight sinewy piece of string.  Under my strength the bow buckles and bends to my will. The tension mounts as I take aim at my target. I breath in and out a few times slowly before I let go with a twang. I am not sure why I close my eyes at this point but I listen for the sound...It either comes or it doesn't. That wonderful, beautiful, thunk. If I hear it I crack a smile and open my eyes anxiously looking for the hit. If I don't hear it I still open my eyes, only this time I already have another arrow in my hand ready to take the next shot....


Hello! and welcome to my blog. My name is Renee and I am dedicating my writing to my wonderful, amazing, thoughtful, extremely handsome husband, Charles. This blog will cover many of my life's adventures and thoughts. I will discuss art, archery, Christianity, books, movies, travel, renovating, moving, fitness, food, and probably more than anything my new adventure with mommyhood.  



This is one of my favorite photos of myself. Not that it is an amazing photo or that I look stellar or anything it has a great memory tied to it. To my knowledge this is the only photo I have of myself where I am pregnant and unaware of it yet. This was taken by my husband about a year ago. I might have been about two weeks into my pregnancy and we went on a little road trip to check out some sights.  On our way home I picked up a test from a pharmacy and after a bubble bath my suspicions were confirmed and I knew that life would never be the same. 

But thats another story...


No comments:

Post a Comment